Agenda for Misuse Detection Project Meeting: Monday 17-Feb-97, 11am-1pm
Cafe Bernado's on President's Day

Select a timekeeper.
Order coffee and snacks.

Equipment issues (0:10)
    HD for gateway computer (IDE or SCSI?)
    don't need Backup
    more RAM for Gateway (32MB)
    Network Card (ordered? still not here)
    free up Matt's Dell?
    Replacement machine (Karl agreed, Meshell next)
    cart for gateway?
    noisy SCSI drive

Proving safety of mobile code (0:25) Brant

KDD talk (0:25) Steven

Topics for next agenda (0:05)

17-Feb-97 Meeting Notes

Attendees: Steven Templeton, Chris, Julie, Brant, Raymond
Notes taken by Chris Wee
Meeting began @ 10:15am and ended @ 11:30pm

No timekeeper

Equipment issues (0:10)
    We will get 64MB for the Gateway
    Brant will move Matt's Dell
Proving safety of mobile code (0:25) Brant  here 

KDD talk (0:25) Steven  here 

    There is a Java seminar at 4pm Friday
    Brant will make copies for group
    Brant will finish his paper by 1st week in Mar.

Topics for next agenda (0:05)
    Java security - Brant